I was just innocently reading chapter 16 of Master Keys Master Mind by Haanel when I read about the Laws of Sevens in the preface of the chapter. It discussed how the Law of Sevens governs the days of the week, the phases of the moon, the harmonies of sound, light, heat, electricity, magnetism, atomic structure. It governs the life of individuals and of nations, and it dominates the activities of the commercial world.The scriptures speak of God being the God of order, truth, and life. Numbers cannot lie. History is the revelations of His Story.
Life is growth, and growth is change, each seven year period takes us into a new cycle.
Jubilee = 50th year which is formulated by 7 years X 7 cycles = 49 years + 1 year of Jubilee = 50 years.
The description of each cycle of 7 years is as follows:
- The first 7 years is the period of infancy.
- The second 7 years is the period of childhood, representing the beginning of individual responsibility.
- The third 7 years is the period of adolescence.
- The fourth 7 years marks the attainment of full growth.
- The fifth period is the constructive period, where men begin to acquire property, possessions, a home and family.
- The sixth period from 35-42, is a period of reactions and changes.
- The seventh period is of reconstruction, adjustment and recuperation, so as to be ready for a new cycle of sevens, beginning with the fiftieth year. Note: In the Jewish calendar, year 49 and 50 is the time of Jubilee where all debt is forgiven; personal property is given back if put up as collateral; and everything is return as new. Leviticus 25: 8-28.
My husband has a personal friend, Dr. James Murk, who is an author of a series of prophecy books. He gets pre-published excerpts of the next book and he just received another one last week. I found a blogger who also affirms the topic of Rabbi Judah ben Samuel in regards to the Prophecy of the 10 Jubilees as referenced in our friend’s book. It seems 2017 (as predicted back in the 13th century) is a very significant year of Jubilee.
I also looked up the meaning of numbers as related in the Bible. Many times we all have a favorite number and I thought it would be fun to do a short study on that and this is what I found when I did a search and linked it below.
Well, I certainly got caught up in the numbers game. While there is so much more about this topic, I just concentrated briefly on the topic that mattered to me.
This week we understand that being happy and harmonious does not depend upon the possession of things but what is within us which is what we think about. When we connect emotion with our thoughts it easily overcomes our intellect and becomes the irresistible combination for success. When we care about our spiritual condition, we attract everything necessary for our complete enjoyment.