A NEW BEGINNING
If there is one thing that I have learned these past 6 months studying and breathing the Master Key Experience, I would have to narrow it down to ‘all things have become new.’ As we wrap up this course, my previous thoughts would see it as The End of a good thing and Good-bye to all my good MKMMA friends.
But NOW it’s HELLO WORLD! HERE I COME! I am going to enjoy life more abundantly because I have the tools to know how to do it. I don’t have to change the world to make a difference; the change comes from within, and I can be all that I want to be. My life, my actions, and my influence in the world will depend upon the degree of truth which I am enabled to perceive, for truth will not manifest in creeds, but in conduct as stated in the Master Keys 24.19b.
What is truth? Truth manifests itself through the Laws of the environment which is established by the Creator Himself. If it cannot be changed by mere mortals, then it is imperative that we accept it as truth. After all, ‘The Truth Shall Make You Free!’ and The Master Keys is instrumental in revealing the truth so that we can make the conscious decision to live by it or not.
It is a responsibility that I accept to build A New Beginning. It is amazing to me how the last chapter of the Master Keys is aligned with the departure of my husband for another 7 months. As I contemplate this, I already miss him in my heart even though he is still here for another couple of days. How will I face this that makes it any differeNT than before?
- He is mine, and I am his. We are the extension of the other. Our marriage of soon-to-be 40 years gives us an understanding of each other that no other can replicate.
- We trust each other completely, and know that the other has the best interest of our life.
- While I am still an emotional human, I refuse to let my fears, hurt feelings, anger, guilt, and unworthiness to determine my destiny. Instead I use them as a fulcrum to manifest different results as I practice the 7 Levels of Thinking
- Copying methods to do the right thing.
- Developing Effective methods in getting tasks done
- Practice Efficient methods
- Improving everything I do by practicing the right thing and doing things better.
- Cutting time inhibitors that do not manifest my Definite Major Purpose
- See things differently by thinking for myself
- Do the impossible when faced with the invisible
Yes, we live the life we choose and I choose life that is full of LOVE expressed in SERVICE TO OTHERS helping them work on their own Definite Major Purpose. While my husband and I may be separated physically, we will still be united spiritually. Our spirit has been sealed with God’s promise that He will never leave us nor forsake us.
I Corinthians 2:9-10 states, “However it is written: No eye hath seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him but God has revealed it to us by His Spirit.”
Thank you EVERYONE for all your encouragements as we have journeyed through this course.
The document has moved here.">
The document has moved here.