Today is a new day for a new beginning. Life can be a cruel critic for reflection of the choices one has made over the course of years. While nothing can be done to change the past, there is great hope for the change of course by utilizing the skills of retraining the subconscious mind through the development of new habits.
“What new habits?”
The first new habit is the development of a new mental blue print which is attached how I view the world from within. I will read these powerful affirmations each day so that my subby understands that it has a new master at the controls.
- I am 100% committed to becoming the person I need to be–I DEMAND of myself persistent, continuous action toward its attainment to achieve my Definite Purpose in life.
- I keep my mind stayed upon the person I intend to become, and keep a clear mental picture of that person.
- I have the responsibility to live my life to the fullest and achieve my goals in order to set an example for those around me. Therefore, I will devote 10-minutes daily to demand of myself the development of self-confidence.
- I have clearly written down a description of my Definite Aim in life, and will believe in full faith that it will gradually influence my thoughts and actions so that I will become the self-reliant, successful person that I know I can be.
- I fully realize that no success is attained unless it is founded in truth and integrity; therefore, I will always keep the well being of others in mind and engage in no activity that does not benefit all whom it affects. I will inspire others to help me because of my willingness to help others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself.